Author Topic: Lakewood Ranch, FL - Mustang and Ford Show  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Bishop1

• Dave
    • www.MustangClubofWestCentralFlorida.
Lakewood Ranch, FL - Mustang and Ford Show
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:05:34 PM »
The Mustang Club of West Central Florida will hold the 27th Annual Ponies under the Palms Mustang and Ford Show on Sunday, November 18, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Celebrate more than a quarter century of great Mustang shows at our convenient show location at beautiful and picturesque Main Street in Lakewood Ranch, just off I-75 at exit 213. Mustang and Ford enthusiasts from throughout the region will be competing for awards. The public is invited free of charge to see outstanding examples of older and newer Mustangs.
Mustang and other special interest and Ford car and truck owners are invited to enter their cars for judging, awards and prizes. The cost to register a car is $25 before November 14 ($30 day of show.) Check in 8:00 -10:00 am. All cars entered before the deadline will be judged using outside judges.
On show day we will draw the winning ticket for our grand prize raffle – a fabulous Weekend in Sarasota – two nights at a local top hotel, a gourmet dinner, limo ride around town and more! Tickets are just $5. They can be ordered when you register or day of show. Proceeds will benefit two wonderful charities, Southeastern Guide Dogs and Take Stock in Children.

Details and registration are available at http://clubs.hemmings.com/mustangclubwestcentralflorida/ponies.html.  Then “Click for Car Show”
Or call Tracey at 920-944-8137 email at trabin2137@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:47:11 PM by J_Speegle »
Dave

Offline kevin1221

Re: Lakewood Ranch, FL - Mustang and Ford Show
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 01:25:30 AM »

Just to let everyone know, this is a great show. I have attended probably 15-18 of these shows. The show is in a great location, with restaurants , shopping, and shade.

I always enjoyed these shows. They are well organized and have a great variety of cars.

Dave, to let you know, I have recently moved to Nevada, and will not be able to make it this year.

Kevin
Kevin
Tampa FL
1966 Mustang Sprint 200ci Six - Automatic
Scheduled Build date : 7-7-66 - Dearborn
MCA Concourse Gold winner (Multiple)
MCA Conservator Award
AACA Sr Grand National 1st (Repeat)

Currently own 2008 Shelby GT