Author Topic: Discount Code for Forum Members for HiPoParts.com LED lights  (Read 1097 times)

Offline svo2scj

• Car Collector and home to WHEEL CITY FAIRLANE
Discount Code for Forum Members for HiPoParts.com LED lights
« on: February 01, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »
Hello ALL
As promised to the members I saw in AZ, www.HiPoParts.com is issuing a discount code for all of the products in the “LED Bulbs & Gauge Light Kits” lighting category on their website.  The discount code is good for 10% off until 3/1/2012.

Site Link : LED bulbs & Gauge Light Kits
Discount Code :  CM10LK0212

This is to thank all of you for your support, your interest in our LED products and just to spread a little "car guy camaraderie" to our friends.  All of the LED Gauge Light kits at HiPo Parts are custom made, extensively tested and researched for fit and function, and they include CLEAR instructions!  Instructions also include a detailed full color schematic of the printed circuit.

Every bulb in the instrument cluster is replaced when installing one of our kits. Switching your entire gauge cluster to long life, low heat LED bulbs will last for many years to come.
The kits include LED bulbs for the following:
- Gauge Cluster Illumination Bulbs (the bulbs that light the gauges)*
- Turn Signal Indicator Bulbs
- Warning Indicator Lamp Bulbs
- High Beam Indicator Bulb
* LED bulbs for some vehicles that have an auxiliary gauge cluster may be included in the kit for that vehicle. Please read the Application Specific Notes for those kits to determine specific coverage.

“As an owner I chose to use LEDs & SMDs in my dash and in my running lights on all my early cars!  Beyond the benefits of seeing the gauges and being seen, LEDs produce less heat and lower current draw which protects our cars.” - Mark 

Mark for Bill at HiPoParts.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HiPo-Parts/118685221587115
1969 R Code , Sportsroof (non Mach) W Axle
AB , Standard Interior  San Jose built 4/22/1969

Offline gjz30075

Re: Discount Code for Forum Members for HiPoParts.com LED lights
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
I put HipoParts LED bulbs in my dash and it made a big difference.    Well worth the change.    I have no affiliation with HipoParts, other than those are the ones I found on ebay at the time.
Greg Z