Author Topic: Photo shoot  (Read 4748 times)

Offline 1969 Cale II

Photo shoot
« on: August 17, 2019, 10:58:49 PM »
I guess this as good as place as any to post this. I spent some time with Arvid Svendsen  shooting my 1969 Cyclone Spoiler II for Muscle Car Review, now all I have to do is wait.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Photo shoot
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:45:33 PM »
Congratulations One thing you might not be prepared for is all the places those pictures may now turn up other than just a magazine. Many have turned up later in calendars, advertisements for companies and so on.
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline 1969 Cale II

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 10:04:02 PM »
Isn't it a shame that people don't want to read paper anymore? Muscle Car Review, like many other mags went by by. So, there goes my photo shoot.

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
Isn't it a shame that people don't want to read paper anymore? Muscle Car Review, like many other mags went by by. So, there goes my photo shoot.

Bummer But there may be a bright side. Often those pictures get shopped around to other organizations and people for use on other projects

Have a friend with a car that was in a couple of magazines and sure he had a few photo shoots where the independent didn't get them in a magazine. He was walking through Pep Boys or one of those parts places and noticed that there his car was on a calendar that they had for sale at one of the cash register
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)