Author Topic: We Hit 1000 Members - Getting Close to That Magic Number!! -  (Read 5474 times)

Offline carlite65

• Global Moderator
Re: Getting Close to That Magic Number!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 10:40:45 PM »
We go for 2000!!!! LOL

Just kidding - somewhat

We've got some plans but we can't get ahead of ourselves (just in cast one or two don't work out.   But no promises - would not want to disappoint.

Lets just say 1000 members is a milestone for a group of guys who wondered if we could keep a couple hundred of you around talking just concours details :)

anything to report on those 'plans'??
5F09C331248

Offline tomtri66

• Bronze Level Subscriber
Re: We Hit 1000 Members - Getting Close to That Magic Number!! -
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and knowledge that go into this site!  It has been an enormous help to me and provided me with hours of reading pleasure.  The amount of information I have learned in a small amount of time is simply amazing.  So thanks to all for your advice and input.  Keep it coming.  Lets go 2000!!!  :D
MCA# 78748 Adirondack Shelby Mustang Club
66 Metuchen HT Sprint 200 Package B
6T07T194XXX   65A       Y       22     20A     ?        2       6
                    BODY  COLOR  TRIM  DATE  DSO  AXLE  TRANS
C/O    762
4        A20     6T07T194XXX
65A       Y        22

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Getting Close to That Magic Number!!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »
anything to report on those 'plans'??

Geeze.... would love to say something but until I have something in my hands I've got to keep it under wraps for the moment. Would love to post (and will as soon as I can) but best to keep it quite until things are all agreed to.

You'll understand once I've got it secured

Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and knowledge that go into this site!  It has been an enormous help to me and provided me with hours of reading pleasure. .........

Glad you have found the site useful. We will continue to bring you and everyone else the best and latest info related to showing, restoring and original practices/construction.

Thanks for participating
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:49:24 PM by J_Speegle »
Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline mustang.biz

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 04:20:53 AM »
If you guys need any technical help, I'm a software developer with a lot of experience in delivering enterprise level solutions and would be happy to help with any technical stuff needed.

I also co-locate a server that has quite a bit of bandwidth so if you need any hosting, I can probably help there too.

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 09:32:54 AM »
If you guys need any technical help, I'm a software developer with a lot of experience in delivering enterprise level solutions and would be happy to help with any technical stuff needed.

I also co-locate a server that has quite a bit of bandwidth so if you need any hosting, I can probably help there too.

Thanks for the offer, we're trying to keep things simple for now.  We've discussed some options to grow the site, so will keep you in mind when we go down that road.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline cobraboy

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »

I can think of another site that could use some help  ::)

Thanks to everyone here, it is a nice friendly place to be  ;D
13th April 1965 Dearborn K GT on the other side of the pond.

Offline mustang.biz

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 05:35:53 PM »
Thanks for the offer, we're trying to keep things simple for now.  We've discussed some options to grow the site, so will keep you in mind when we go down that road.

No problem. This forum is going to be flooded with questions from me in the near future, so I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of value from it, happy to give back.