Author Topic: 1967 Coupe Rear Bumper  (Read 1160 times)

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: 1967 Coupe Rear Bumper
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2024, 09:28:26 AM »
Lighten up Francis .   Marty is a close friend and post with smiley face emoji was done tongue in cheek.
That happens a lot. There, their, they're having a dual duel a lot.

Exactly...tongue in cheek, all in good fun.

Remembering too this past summer in Indy, I failed to do a radar search of weather conditions before unloading my car from the trailer when the proverbial cloud burst of hell rained down on us out waiting in "classification"...

...I apologize for whatever look might have been on my face after you commented on my rather "grizly and unkempt" appearance (my translation of whatever you actually said)...
I was quite frazzled at the moment after driving through the night,  still in yesterday's clothing and then the cloud burst from hell onto my otherwise "totally prepped" entrance to the show.

I wasn't at all a very happy camper just yet, so I assume I shot you quite "the look" that may have communicated a form of hostility... I knew you were only joking in good fun and in all fairness, had the roles been reversed, I'd probably had said the same sort of greeting!

Yes, we have fun taking these little jabs...it's why we grew up developing "thick skin".

No harm, no fowl (foul)!
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline 67350#1242

Re: 1967 Coupe Rear Bumper
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2024, 11:15:17 AM »
The really great thing about this forum is that we all have a brain fart from time to time but there are enough of us watching to keep the information accurate.

I am honored to be part of this.

We still love you Marty
67 Coupe SJ 11/16/66
67 GT350 SJ 2/01/67