1st Generation 1964 1/2 - 1973 - Questions & general discussions that apply to a specific year > 1965 Shelby

1965 Shelby found

<< < (3/3)

jwc66k:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on January 14, 2022, 12:20:52 AM ---Believe that has been confirmed from the owner and how it was identified at the shows it was at last year.  The finding is not something that took place recently - that's just some of the media coverage that is recent

--- End quote ---
What I should have included is that the Shelby VIN was not included in the video. There are a lot (yes, it is two words) of "barn finds" and it's not a subject I make a note of on each discovery. That task, I assume, is Howard's.
Jim

midlife:
There have been more Shelby barn finds than cars originally produced by Shelby.  At least it seems that way...

Texas Swede:
Looks like this car is one of the 65's with rear mounted battery staggered hold down bracket and Cobra vent caps.
Cars# 262, 266, 275, 277 have the same so #269 makes sense.
Texas Swede

jtfx6552:
Wow, I'd love to know the whole story on those cars, those parts and that house.

Comments mention there was also a 66 Shelby there, and I know we are all into Mustangs, but the GN in the driveway deserves a mention as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version