Author Topic: Hi @all and thanks for having me  (Read 625 times)

Offline Carsten

Hi @all and thanks for having me
« on: October 22, 2022, 01:12:46 PM »
Hi,

i keep it short, just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Carsten and i live in Hamburg/Germany.
I own 3 Mustangs and an Alfa Romeo Spider build 1981, bought 1991(?restored? by me)
1966 Coupe inline6 wimbledon white, red interior (?nothing? to restore, working on her just for fun and being a bit picky, but no pressure. ,i would rate her as good original, imported her from SoCal 2005)
1969 Mark1 351 4brl, wimbledon white, red interior (widely original since she got crashed esrly and rested somewhere for a long time together with mice and bees and spiders); bought her March 2022, spent most of my nights with her since then and got her on the streets since last week? ?back on the road in no time? ;-)
2012 V6, kona blue, daily

if i can be of any help, let me know.
reason why i am here: i think i have seen most of the relevant Mustang videos on youtube but still do feel not good enough informed.
Thanks. Glad i found this site and am allowed to read and learn.
Thanks
Carsten

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
Re: Hi @all and thanks for having me
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 04:49:25 PM »
Welcome to the site. Hope you find the information and support to help with your restoration needs. If you've looked around you realize that we have a fairly narrow focus but its appears that its just what a fair number of people are looking for. For others there are a number of site prefect for other focuses.

Sure you have found that you can't trust everything you see, read or hear on the internet. Here we practice or of a per review with allot of well experienced members with experiences reaching back 50 years in some cases or more.

So lots of reading, search can be very helpful in finding subjects, and when posting questions please include when and where your car was built (that your asking about). If not that will likely be one of the first responses. Can't answer a question specifically without those facts. :)

Again welcome

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline Carsten

Re: Hi @all and thanks for having me
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 06:33:32 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome Jeff. Happy to be here