Author Topic: New Milestone Approaching For CMF  (Read 774 times)

Offline J_Speegle

• Administrator
New Milestone Approaching For CMF
« on: October 19, 2022, 08:24:05 PM »
Sure most members do not follow the data but we are less than 25 members away from reaching 6,000 members a new milestone for us. From where we began and with the expectation that their would not be very many interested in diving into the deep, deep details we cover here, we have grown beyond our wildest dreams. The results, both number of members and the ten-fold plus number of lurkers we see, have taught us that there are allot more than originally expected.

On behalf of Charles and myself I want to take this opportunity to thank all of those that made this site possible and that have and continue to support our mission.

Thank you one and all!!!

Earlier today I wondered what the first post was on the site way back on July 11, 2009 at 11:32:55 AM?

It was a single word - Welcome

Now back to the focus, documentation, sharing and learning we're here for  :)

Jeff Speegle

Anything worth doing is worth doing concours ;)

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: New Milestone Approaching For CMF
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 08:43:10 PM »
I don't now know what GOOGLE keyword search that I used to have ConcoursMustang.com come up but I am very happy to have found you all. I believe I joined in 2014. I lurked for only a few visits.

There is no way I could have restored my car to a Concours Gold winner without all of the help form all the contributors. I've met several really good friends from here as well, some from other continents around the globe!

Thank you all!
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline preaction

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 10:28:14 PM »
Jeff, Charles and the many others thanks for continuing to be the glue that keeps it all together.
8F02R218047-  July 18 1968   Dearborn

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 10:42:28 PM »
Thanks to all the members, has been great seeing the participation over the years!
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline 67gta289

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2022, 12:18:11 PM »
Back near the beginning I was in the midst of consuming discussion after discussion in the concours area of VMF when Jeff informed me of this brand new site, so I joined right away.  It certainly has been an amazing ride.  Thanks for all of the help!
John
67 289 GTA Dec 20 1966 San Jose
7R02C156xxx
MCA 74660

Offline Murf

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2022, 04:35:02 PM »
Jeff and Charles. We should be thanking the two of you,  not you thanking us!  I can certainly remember the time when many of us were an island in a sea of difficult to obtain and often incorrect information.  You two have made the restoration of Mustangs much easier and far more accurate than it was pre-CMF .  A since THANK YOU to both of you in behalf of the Mustang community.
John Murphy

1965 "K" GT fastback Honey Gold exterior, Ivy Green and White Pony interior, many options
1966 Conv., high option, removeable hardtop, thermactor "C" engine, AC, Springtime Yellow exterior, Black Pony interior
1968 California Special, "J" code, ,many options, white with red interior

Offline Daven

• 1969 Mustang Mach I. 9R02R107xxx
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2022, 04:23:42 PM »
I agree with Murf, we should be thanking Jeff and Charles!  The knowledge on here is top notch!  Everyone is more than happy to help out.  There may be a few, only a few, lol, disagreements from time to time, but all in all we are throwing out our good two cents for those that will listen!

Dave

Offline Bossbill

• In the middle of project hell
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2022, 04:33:18 PM »
I was just going to do a NPD catalog restoration and just wing it.
Then I found this place.

Now I'm doing it right, but the amount of time it takes and the details required is astounding. I love the outcome so far but hate the amount of time it takes!

Thanks!
Bill
Concours  Actual Ford Build 3/2/67 GT350 01375
Driven      6/6/70 0T02G160xxx Boss 302
Modified   5/18/65 5F09A728xxx 347 Terminator-X 8-Stack
Race        65 2+2 Coupe conversion

Offline specialed

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2022, 11:23:28 AM »
Thanks jeff and charles and good seeing u both at our french lick concours show. The lift company asked if they could come back again next year. I talked a big mopar collector  that i know who came to our show into buying the lift we used at the show this year and every year the lifts were sold after the show. I think people really see the advantages of having a car on a lift to really see every detail on a car especially the whole undercarrage as there is always a crowd around the lift area.

Offline kkupec02

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2022, 10:53:01 PM »
Thanks to all that have made this possible and share their knowledge.
1967 GT500 Built 1/26/67 #817
1967 Corvette Roadster