Author Topic: C4 Housing to Block Plate  (Read 517 times)

Offline Shawn

C4 Housing to Block Plate
« on: February 20, 2023, 10:43:25 AM »
Not sure if I have the correct plate for my C4.  All of the holes line up but the "tab" isn't in the same location and slightly in on left side top (picture orientation).  Is this correct?

Thanks

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
Re: C4 Housing to Block Plate
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 06:56:32 PM »
Sorry no answer just more questions. I found a variety of slightly different C4 block plates in my parts room as it relates to your tab. This variety seems to suggest that there may be a mismatch of your block plate or your bell given the year application. Hopefully not.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline Shawn

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 07:27:40 PM »
Bob - From the pictures looks like I have the top blue one.  Looks like your bottom unit is close to my housing from the top profile.  Do you think I'll have a problem mechanically using the unit I have? 

Thanks for the pictures and your time this is a big help!

Shawn

Offline Bob Gaines

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 07:49:03 PM »
Bob - From the pictures looks like I have the top blue one.  Looks like your bottom unit is close to my housing from the top profile.  Do you think I'll have a problem mechanically using the unit I have? 

Thanks for the pictures and your time this is a big help!

Shawn
I can not imagine it being a problem other then looking a little odd.
Bob Gaines,Shelby enthusiast, Shelby collector , Shelby concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Offline Shawn

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 08:19:28 PM »
I am beginning to appreciate odd a lot more than I have :)