Author Topic: Rocker Panel Molding  (Read 865 times)

Offline Angela

Rocker Panel Molding
« on: July 27, 2016, 05:46:59 PM »
I encountered a problem with NOS rocker panel moldings and in short, one isn't usable. I could cry.
So, I'm reaching out to see if anyone has a pair, or at least the passenger side 1967 rocker panel molding. I don't expect to find another NOS set, so I'm looking for a good original which I can have polished and re-anodized. I need one without any holes or dents. Please contact me if you can help. Thanks.

Offline 67gtasanjose

• "Take the MUSTANG PLEDGE"
Re: Rocker Panel Molding
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 06:33:36 PM »
Right side is the hard one. Good luck.
My original had a few areas damaged, not the best core for re-anodizing.
I had a new LH one from NPD (they still sell NOS Ford LH side) and wanted ONLY a RH a few months ago (in May I had an ad in the wanted section here), I bought a pair in Carlisle this past June & returned the LH one to NPD. Another guy at Carlisle wanted $650 for a pair. I beat that price (at another vendor) but still paid dearly on the pair. He said he still had a few more sets. I can PM you his contact info later when I get home if you like. NOTE: He will NOT split up the pair so if you wish to keep trying for just the one, I can skip the P-Messaging
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:35:46 PM by 67gtasanjose »
Richard Urch

1967 (11/2/66, S.J.) GTA Luxury Coupe, 289-4V w/Thermactor Emissions, C-4, Int./Ext. Decor +many options

2005 (04/05) GT Premium Convertible, Windveil Blue, Parchment Top w/Med. Parchment interior,  Roush Body Appointments

Offline ruppstang

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:21:57 PM »
Were the NOS set you bought so bad you could not have them reanodized? I may have a good OEM set.

Offline 68GT/CSconvmod

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 12:19:57 PM »
Britton may still have his nos one.   brittonwhitworth@aol.com 

Troy