Author Topic: Hello To All  (Read 1089 times)

Offline shelbyfestguy

Hello To All
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:28:19 PM »
Greetings all. I belong to a few other forums but am always looking for ways to interact with even more members of the mustang community.

I am the founder of the Shelbyfest All Mustang Rally in Hermann MO. We brought in cars from 23 states in 2010 and expect to grow even larger next year. The event website is http://www.shelbyfest.net.

I am an active member in my local mustang club as well as a member of Team Shelby. I currently own a 67 Fastback that is waiting to be restored (been waiting about 5 years now). Looks great on wheel dollies though. In the past I have owned a number of vintage and late model cars including an 07 Shelby GT500.

Currently I own an 02 V6 stang (daughter’s) and an 01 V6 stang (son’s). Everything in my driveway has the blue oval on it.

I look forward to getting to know you.
Kyle

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
Re: Hello To All
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 10:34:47 PM »
Welcome!
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin

Offline Jack65K

Re: Hello To All
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »
Welcome Kyle,
Several of us from the Show Me Mustang Club in St. Louis went to the Shelbyfest last year and had a very good time.  As the name implies, it is centered around Shelby's but you see all kinds of Mustangs there and it is a great setting and good time for all.  It rained a lot last year but didn't dampen the good times.
We are looking forward to going again and I hope you get your 67 ready for next year.
Jack
65 K Code Coupe, Vintage Burgundy/White Vinyl Top & Black Interior
04 GT Convertible, Redfire Clearcoat/White Top and Oxford White Interior