Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suspension / Re: Original brake calipers - 1968 to 1970
« Last post by RoyceP on Today at 06:04:46 PM »
The NAPA store here will cad plate rebuilt calipers. I have to specify not plating them for me. They look nice that way but originals are not plated. 
Suspension / Re: Original brake calipers - 1968 to 1970
« Last post by Anghelrestorations on Today at 05:19:47 PM »
I hate saying "+1", but Bobs comments are spot on.  Thats exactly what I would say. 
Bottom line is if you put anything on your car that is not typical better have documentation to prove thats how it was originally.  Otherwise if/when you ever get the car judged will be an issue as we judge to the norm and not the exceptions.....unless documented. 
Message Tucson bruce.  I bet he can assist.
Dan in kansas
Body, Paint & Sealers / Stripped carcass weight
« Last post by RickP330 on Today at 03:35:13 PM »
Hi Guys,
    Does anyone have a reasonable number on how much a "stripped" carcass weighs?  I'll attach a photo of my friends '67.  In this form how much does it weigh?
Rick
SOLD in Ebay
Parts for Sale / Re: NOS 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang, GT 350-SOLD
« Last post by 3219alexanderm on Today at 03:11:44 PM »
SOLD
Good morning

Still looking. Thanks
I?ve seen some used C4 versions on EBAY but no NOS ones.

If I picked up used and they?re not pitted, can they be rechromed without losing the subtle details?

I?m not familiar with the rechrome process (obviously).
NOS C4 thin pin ones come up for sale from time to time on ebay. If one isn't on there now then I suppose you will just have to wait until one shows up if you want NOS C4 emblems. To recap with a short answer to what I already have previously posted is that you will not get good results rechroming the emblem. Unless you can find a used emblem good enough to use as is with the exception of having to repaint (which is difficult ) don't buy used.   
Team,

Good evening.  What is the paint code and texture for 1970 Mach 1s with the white hood stripes, shaker and rear panel white markings?  Is there a paint code?  Is it textured like the black or what sheen?

Thanks Dan in Kansas
1970 Mustang / Re: What is the correct paint for Mach 1 rocker moundings?
« Last post by J_Speegle on May 11, 2024, 10:29:13 PM »
A good IMHO way to compare or comment on how dark a Charcoal may be would be to compare the color to the interior "black"/dark charcoal metallic since that is a fairly standard color. Just a thought.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10