Author Topic: I'm Back......  (Read 893 times)

Offline 5F08KGT

I'm Back......
« on: March 04, 2014, 08:36:25 AM »
MANY months ago I had computer problems and lost all my info and passwords (didn't have them written down)

I tried and tried to do the password recovery MANY times and it just kept coming up with the same page telling me to put in my user name and would be Emailed a link to recover my password so I could sign back in, but it never worked.

I tried sending Charles a private Email asking for help, and unless hes got a new Email address that I don't have I never got a response, also sent him a message through facebook, and again no response,

So, bottom line, I have now moved to a new-to-us house, got MYSELF a new IP and new Email address, so I am starting from scratch, which is perfectly fine with me.

I have actually been real busy with moving, work, and my side business with mobility equipment, but have been reading the posts at night as I relax and wind down for the day.

Offline CharlesTurner

• Charles Turner
  • Administrator
Re: I'm Back......
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:56:38 AM »
Welcome back.  I've been extremely busy with a new job, family and putting 3 cars together.  If you have a new e-mail address, then that's most likely why you never got the password reset e-mail.  Another possibility is your e-mail provider is blocking our domain name or it is being flagged as spam.
Charles Turner - MCA/SAAC Judge
Concours Mustang Forum Admin